No replies to emails sent to LCV Ambassador

excitedofharpenden

I remember recently there were comments made here, but I can’t find them using the search function.  Is anyone else not receiving responses to emails sent to the LCV Ambassador address?  I’ve sent three and not had one reply or even an automated acknowledgment.  I find this very disappointing.

Phil

15 minutes ago, Marmaduke said:

Nicole has been replaced with Sandra, plus a new post of Le Club Voyage Director, held by Patty.  I beleive these ladies have been in their post for some months now.

see post 12

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2578342-lcv-ambassador/

Edited by upwarduk

Had dinner with Patty last night. She’s on Pursuit at their Global conference. I know Sandra was on leave last week. I too had a delay in getting responses earlier in the month. Funny I just have one response now from someone called Kara Frank so I’m wondering if there’s been a glitch that’s now getting resolved. I think they are also getting an awful lot of mail these days - they are now the go to address given out here for example so are fielding s diverse range of queries. The number of repeat cruisers is really growing- great news- but so will the workload 

Hope you hear soon Phil. 

So sorry about the delay in responses from the LCV desk. Last week was the long Thanksgiving weekend, and many employees take an extra day or two on either end of the holiday. Sandra apologizes for the response delay, and for, ahem...forgetting to program the automated outgoing response 😳 

Please forgive!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

So sorry about the delay in responses from the LCV desk. Last week was the long Thanksgiving weekend, and many employees take an extra day or two on either end of the holiday. Sandra apologizes for the response delay, and for, ahem...forgetting to program the automated outgoing response 😳 

Please forgive!

Bonnie, please tell Sandra not to worry.  We have now been in touch.  We are good!

Phil

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2018 at 4:21 AM, excitedofharpenden said:

Just to say I have this afternoon received a response so fingers crossed it will be better from now on. Even an automated response is better than nothing so at least one knows it's on the to do pile. 

Phil 

You're lucky Phil....I'm still waiting for an acknowledgement and response from a couple of months ago, but I was able to have my question answered on the Quest by the lovely Laura.....very much another onboard asset to Azamara....