Go Oahu Card

papa B me

My wife and I and another couple will be staying on Waikiki beach for 3 nights in February prior to boarding Pride of America for a week long cruise.  We will also have a full day in Honolulu when we disembark the cruise before flying home that evening.  We will have a rental car during the whole time we are there.  The Go Oahu card seems to have quite a bit included so we are considering purchasing a 2 or 3 day card.  For anyone who has used the card I would appreciate any thoughts.  I have a couple of specific questions:

#1. Was there any problems using the card at Pearl Harbor sites when just showing up without having tickets in advance?

#2.  Has anyone used the card for the Polynesian Cultural Center and upgraded to an Ambassador Package?

#3. Any problem getting reservations for attraction that require advance reservations?

#4. Was the discount book provided for restaurants, etc... worth while?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Aloha!

We visited Oahu last year and did the three day Go Oahu card.  I actually purchased it from either Groupon or Living Social and used an extra 20% off so that was a great savings!

We had no trouble using the card or getting reservations for any of the attractions. For our premium attraction, we swam with the dolphins and did several other attractions with the package. One of our ABSOLUTE favorite was Kualoa Ranch! We did the Secret Island Beach and it was simply breathtaking! We took a small glass bottom boat out and got to see Chinaman's Hat, etc.  We then chose to purchase a few other options (ATV tour) once there but our transportation was free due to the Go Oahu Card and their option.

We used the Go Oahu Card to visit Pearl Harbor. I HIGHLY suggest doing one of the "tours" instead of doing it on your own. The Go Oahu Card includes the tour with Roberts Hawaii and they automatically get tickets for you - so you don't have to worry about that part! Also, if you do it this way, transportation round trip is included.

Let me know if you have any specific questions I can help answer!

• Like 1