Eric Cass

shefinch

Oh my what a lovely man and yes, we were also honored to have sailed with him and Jean on numerous occasions. If there ever was a role model for cruisers who don’t act entitled it was the Cass’s - inspite of their many days on Seanbourn they never acted as if they deserved special treatment. My heart goes out to Jean at this difficult time.  

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:40 AM, Mr Luxury said:

Let’s hope that Jean has the courage to keep on sailing.

sad news indeed

Actually they stopped sailing when it required flights after the bad experiences they had going home (and that cruise was also the last time we had the pleasure of sailing with them) from Barcelona.  We were expecting to see them a few months later on a Christmas cruise but they cancelled all their future cruises after the Barcelona airport experience, despite Seabourn offering assistance in travel. They did one more R/T from Dover on the Quest in August of 2016 and that was their last cruise.   We have been in contact with them over the years and I hope to get to see Jean sometime in the not too near future as she always tells me to come visit...  Wish we could have gotten there while Eric was still around, he was a great guy with many stories to tell...