CC mess-up

On 11/30/2018 at 8:52 AM, cruzinlady1947 said:

LOL...well, I tried to get there sooner.  Just add about another 100 posts.  You have to excuse me. I'm leaving for a cruise today.  I'm in cruise mode, not mathematics. I'll blame it on my age and being blond. I think I need a vacation too. But, I still don't know what I did to mess up my screen name. :classic_blush:

Thanks for the post.

Gwen 🙂

Don’t you mean a 1000 more. I don’t call a 1000 posts post from 10,000 almost there. Lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Don’t you mean a 1000 more. I don’t call a 1000 posts post from 10,000 almost there. Lol

Well considering, it seems like a normal rounding error to me....  I have posted a lot here in 18 plus years, and my count is off by a small percentage, based on the nature of this forum.... and the nutcases who post here.:classic_angry:

JC

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:34 PM, cruzinlady47 said:

I haven't logged out of it. I stay logged in. How can it change if I didn't log out and back in again?  I think I might have tried to open an account with just the 47 behind my screen name once, but, it said it was already taken by someone else.

I have to log in every time on my tablet, but, not my desktop, which is what I am on now. Why would it change it here if I never logged out?

Gwen 🙂

Damn Russians !  ;)

Edited by F27TW
really?
  • Haha 2

Actually it is very easy to get logged off.  Chrome has been doing it several times a week for me lately.  On any browser if you set the option to delete cookies on exit you will be logged off every time.  Plus browser software updates can also delete the cookie that keeps you "logged in".