Is Drinks On Us going away?

Até

10 hours ago, molole said:

The cruise I booked had Drinks on Us and now when I check it on MSC USA website it has Easy Package at the same price.  Do you think I should switch or stay put?

To me it really depends on whether the current Drinks On Us and Easy package are sufficient for your beverage requirements.  Unfortunately the Easy package is still being tweaked a bit and continues to get minor wording changes depending on where you look.  But the beverage choice quality is overall pretty apparent.  So if you are looking to upgrade the DOU price structure is much better - particularly for Deluxe as I'm still a little unsure what Classic will continue to get in the future.  However, depending on when you booked there may be a grey area when the new drink packages were announced but DOU was still a promotion, from Nov12th through Dec 1st.  If you booked during that time frame I don't know if you would be allowed to upgrade to the old Classic or Deluxe plans.  If you booked before Nov 12th you should be able to upgrade at least for the next few days.  You would have to call to upgrade to the old plans, only the new plans will show up online.

If you plan to stay with the limited promo beverage choices then to me Easy would be better as you will not pay the 15% per drink gratuity plus for these sailings MSC is now offering a small internet plan to go with it - the "All In" promotion.  That would probably require you not being past final payment.

• Thanks 1