Dubai and ABu Dhabi Shuttle

bee-ess

On my last visit to Dubai with P&O the shuttle took us to the BurJuman centre which is close to a Metro station.  That's where I'm expecting to go in January/February.

Edited by besberry

2 hours ago, besberry said:

On my last visit to Dubai with P&O the shuttle took us to the BurJuman centre which is close to a Metro station.  That's where I'm expecting to go in January/February.

Thanks, I was hoping for the Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa/Downtown area but at least it the drop-off is near a metro station.

Anyone know where the shuttle drops in Abu Dhabi ?

On 12/2/2018 at 2:56 PM, besberry said:

I've contacted P&O about the shuttles and they have said that it is Dubai Mall and not Burjaman drop-off for Dubai and Abu Dhabi Mall drop off for  Abu Dhabi.

'I can confirm that both ports will have shuttle buses. In Abu Dhabi the drop off location will be Abu Dhabi Mall and the round trip will take 40 minutes.  In Dubai the drop off location will be Dubai Mall and the round trip will take 60 minutes'

21 hours ago, bee-ess said:

I've contacted P&O about the shuttles and they have said that it is Dubai Mall and not Burjaman drop-off for Dubai and Abu Dhabi Mall drop off for  Abu Dhabi.

'I can confirm that both ports will have shuttle buses. In Abu Dhabi the drop off location will be Abu Dhabi Mall and the round trip will take 40 minutes.  In Dubai the drop off location will be Dubai Mall and the round trip will take 60 minutes'

That's good news, I'd rather go to the Dubai Mall instead of BurJuman.