Portland, UK

BarbinMich

5 hours ago, ReligBookFreak said:

The map is clear regarding where the pier is located, but there is not enough detail to determine where the shuttle bus drops you off in Weymouth.

Alan

Not in the inset box, but it is very clear on the main map. Is it possible you didn’t scroll down far enough?

2 hours ago, Cotswold Eagle said:

Not in the inset box, but it is very clear on the main map. Is it possible you didn’t scroll down far enough?

As I stated, the map is indeed clear. However, the location of where the shuttle drops you off after leaving the port is shown only in the insert -- which is not shown in enough detail.

Alan

6 minutes ago, ReligBookFreak said:

As I stated, the map is indeed clear. However, the location of where the shuttle drops you off after leaving the port is shown only in the insert -- which is not shown in enough detail.

Alan

It really isn’t “only in the insert”. It’s towards the bottom  of the main map - there’s a big blue text box linked by a line to the dot showing the drop-off location. I honestly don’t see how it could be clearer. 

AC0BEBC6-0EA3-4737-9FD7-6460DDB61538.jpeg

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Cotswold Eagle said:

It really isn’t “only in the insert”. It’s towards the bottom  of the main map - there’s a big blue text box linked by a line to the dot showing the drop-off location. I honestly don’t see how it could be clearer. 

AC0BEBC6-0EA3-4737-9FD7-6460DDB61538.jpeg

Thank you. I had assumed that the blue dot was pointing to the Portland port. I didn't realize it was pointing to the shuttle drop-off point in Weymouth. So there is not a map of the actual port area in Portland?

Alan

9 minutes ago, ReligBookFreak said:

Thank you. I had assumed that the blue dot was pointing to the Portland port. I didn't realize it was pointing to the shuttle drop-off point in Weymouth. So there is not a map of the actual port area in Portland?

Alan

google maps isn't to bad.

image.thumb.png.6623ebeea87a8f683889f1c4a04cfaaf.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ReligBookFreak said:

Alan

On this map, there is an insert box showing the port area in Portland. As I said to Fredziffle, just expand it on a tablet and it is clear to see the area in detail.

https://www.portland-port.co.uk/public/files/Cruise 2018/2018 Weymouth Shuttle Bus Map for website.pdf