Change the Wonder menus please!!!

jrbeccles

We have been on six Disney cruises (out of 26 total cruises). The last five Disney ones were on the Wonder, and the wife and I, being Disney fans, love it. So when I suggested we take a quick three day trip in February on the Wonder to get out of town, the wife said no. Her complaint, and I can’t fault her, is that they have the same old menus as they have had for years. We know them by heart, and to be honest they aren’t that great. Yes I know we could eat at Palos or Remy, but we really like going to the themed dining rooms and being with the same waiters each night. So come on Disney, change the menu lineup up after a decade so I can get back on board.

On 12/3/2018 at 10:36 AM, jrbeccles said:

We have been on six Disney cruises (out of 26 total cruises). The last five Disney ones were on the Wonder, and the wife and I, being Disney fans, love it. So when I suggested we take a quick three day trip in February on the Wonder to get out of town, the wife said no. Her complaint, and I can’t fault her, is that they have the same old menus as they have had for years. We know them by heart, and to be honest they aren’t that great. Yes I know we could eat at Palos or Remy, but we really like going to the themed dining rooms and being with the same waiters each night. So come on Disney, change the menu lineup up after a decade so I can get back on board.

In reality, the menus are pretty much the same across the fleet.  You'll find the same menus/offerings on any of the ships.  

We've done 23 cruises now (12 on Disney) and I've yet to run out of things to order in the dining room.

Really, how many different ways can you prepare meat, fish, pasta, or chicken?  It all gets repetitive after a while.

DCL has changed specific items on menus over the years, or if items are no longer available for specific cruises, but the menus pretty much remain the same.  I doubt there's going to be big changes in that direction.