Has anyone been successful with digital setsail pass?

kelbell

7 hours ago, topnole said:

I’ve done my set sail pass but it doesn’t seem to show in the app.  I see all the functionality but not that.  Mine shows several tabs like activities etc when swiped to the left but none for set sail pass. No biggie.  I’ll just print it.  The app seems cool though.

Go to your App store and see if there is an upgrade for the Royal Caribbean app

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2018 at 5:05 PM, topnole said:

I’m going on oasis.  I wonder if set sail functionality is in place for that ship.  I’ve swiped all ways and looked at everything.  I doubt I missed it.  

How many days out did you see it?

Set sail pass was on as soon as I filled it out in December.  Just went back on app today, we are sailing end of January, everything is now on the app..  Set, sail passes, shows,  all dining,and which dining room.and our tours.  There are three icons at the top of the app. , a  ship, home calendar and a person.  If you click the person, all the above should show up on your app.    

• 1 year later...
21 minutes ago, Gerry P said:

The set sail pass that shows up on the app does what? Is it like the old plastic cards you used to get? Can it lock your cabin by just scanning? Buy things on the ship?

The set sail pass on the app is for checking in at the pier and for use on board until you pick up the plastic seapass cards that are now left in the cabins.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2018 at 12:51 PM, PCWalton1 said:

When we checked in last week they took our pictures along with everyone else in line. But many of us had uploaded pictures. I uploaded the same pictures I have uploaded for three cruises. But they still take our picture at check in.  ?????

I just tried to use our previous photos for Majesty! setsail, and it didn't like them anymore. I might check the app out again, or just let them take them when we are boarding. Their requirement was HD 960 x 960. I think our were a 1,000 X 750 or something, and probably not HD. 

8 hours ago, Gerry P said:

Perfect Thank you.

But this is still Royal's IT, so nothing's guaranteed. I still print up a paper boarding pass as a backup. The door key supposed to work on Quantum Class, and Oasis Class, except the Allure, for now.

Edited by bilyclub

On 12/4/2018 at 9:03 AM, kelbell said:

I downloaded the APP, in order to get the digital setsail pass.

Everytime I log in it tell me to try later....frustrating. I am 

completely checked in, would like to go paperless.

Our cruise is Feb 28th.  Any suggestions?

Thank you.

it worked fine for me on the Symphony and Enchantment.  There are only a few ships that the app works on though- which ship are you speaking about?

Edited by Robinhill
needed to write more

54 minutes ago, Robinhill said:

it worked fine for me on the Symphony and Enchantment.  There are only a few ships that the app works on though- which ship are you speaking about?

Kelbell's post is a year old, and the cruise was this past February.

10 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

can you just get your picture taken when you get to the terminal?

Yes, but I think taking your picture as part of the check-in process in the app is one of the requirements to be eligible for Expedited Arrival. We did Expedited Arrival in late October and it was very fast. We waited in no lines at arrival or at security. (There were a couple security lanes that were marked for Expedited Arrival passengers.)

Interestingly, even though we took our photos at home, they re-took photos for 3 of the 4 of us.