Breakaway from NOLA- #CruiselikeaDavis

toosaxykk

I am especially glad to see there are plenty of shaded areas with deck chairs.  DH is fair skinned and I have two red headed grown kids (who aren’t coming with us) so I know it’s very important.  After reading about the crowded pool deck we were contemplating doing the early morning race for the Vibe Club passes, but this is making me rethink that crazy scenario.  

On 12/7/2018 at 11:43 AM, Lovetotravel7559 said:

I am especially glad to see there are plenty of shaded areas with deck chairs.  DH is fair skinned and I have two red headed grown kids (who aren’t coming with us) so I know it’s very important.  After reading about the crowded pool deck we were contemplating doing the early morning race for the Vibe Club passes, but this is making me rethink that crazy scenario.  

The VIBE looked pretty awesome from above but there were a LOT of deck chairs and we found some in the shade about 85% of the time. And usually 3-4 chairs. I hope this helps you! Have a GREAT cruise! 

On 12/8/2018 at 7:40 AM, luv2cruise779412 said:

This is a great review so far!  We're leaving on the Breakaway on the 23rd and I am so excited!  Looking forward to reading more of your review!  Thanks for sharing that Shanghai's is open for lunch--we were hoping it might be! 🙂

Yes, the Shanghai is open for SEA DAY lunch 12-2PM only. Also for dinner nightly. GET IN LINE EARLY. It only seats 42 at a time... which seems crazy to me but we LOVED this place so much! It is worth the wait! 

So sorry for the delay in posting... we had family in town! 

This would be our 13th time in Cozumel! We LOVE this place! 

We opted to go to Paradise Beach as our kids LOVE it there and we were not feeling the AYCD at Sanchos since we had the drink package on the ship! The water was GORGEOUS and perfectly met our needs. 

Tips and tricks for Cozumel included. 

PLEASE let me know if you have any questions! I am always here to help! THANK YOU SO MUCH for following along! I appreciate y'all! 

https://chrisandkelliedavis.blogspot.com/2018/12/breakaway-from-holiday-cozumel.html

It's time for BELIZE CITY! We are not HUGE fans of this port and we eventually decided to just stay on the ship and enjoy the Breakaway! We put the kids in Splash Academy and enjoyed drinks and gorgeous weather all day! Tips about the SA, entertainment and the Breakaway herself included in this post! 

Thanks again for following along! LOVE Y'ALL! 

Check it out! 

https://chrisandkelliedavis.blogspot.com/2018/12/breakaway-from-holiday-belize-city.html

4 minutes ago, lovetotraveltx said:

We are new to NCL. Any must see/eat/do on the Breakaway? We sail December 30. What is Vibe Beach and how do you book? Also got free UDP, do you have a photo of a current drink/wine by the glass list? Thank you!

We enjoy NCL and one of the main reasons why is the perk of FREE UBP and UDP! 

I do have a wine and drink list and I will try to post them this afternoon! 

The Vibe Beach club is a small club offered to only a limited number of guests. YOu have to go to Guest Services ASAP when you get on board and try to get one of the like 20 passes. We saw a little of the Vibe as we toured the ship and it looked nice but we did not get the passes. There are, however, PLENTY of deck chairs available throughout the ship! 

I hope this helps! Thanks for following along! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, toosaxykk said:

We enjoy NCL and one of the main reasons why is the perk of FREE UBP and UDP! 

I do have a wine and drink list and I will try to post them this afternoon! 

The Vibe Beach club is a small club offered to only a limited number of guests. YOu have to go to Guest Services ASAP when you get on board and try to get one of the like 20 passes. We saw a little of the Vibe as we toured the ship and it looked nice but we did not get the passes. There are, however, PLENTY of deck chairs available throughout the ship! 

I hope this helps! Thanks for following along! 

Where do you like to eat and drink the most with your free plans? I'll look forward to the drink/wine list post later. Thank you!

1 hour ago, lovetotraveltx said:

Where do you like to eat and drink the most with your free plans? I'll look forward to the drink/wine list post later. Thank you!

As far as the Food goes we really LOVE Le Bistro. It is absolutely AMAZING! It is our favorite. We also really like Carney’s and Teppanyaki. Those are the 3 we have done in the past but next time we will try out the Italian restaurant.