Canyon Ranch Menu and alternate milk

kjbacon

I’m excited about the Canyon Ranch Menu, it looks so good and is a welcome help to our new healthy lifestyle! Does anyone know if the selections are low sodium? My other question this morning is about alternate milks. Do they have almond milk or any other alternate selections? Thanks so much.

If you think that the "Canyon Ranch" menu is going to be healthy, I think you may be very disappointed. But then again I suppose it depends on your definition of "healthy".  Just my opinion.

Both Soy and Almond milk are usually available, but often are hidden so you have to ask a server for them.

J

Edited by JMARINER
add info

13 hours ago, JMARINER said:

If you think that the "Canyon Ranch" menu is going to be healthy, I think you may be very disappointed. But then again I suppose it depends on your definition of "healthy".  Just my opinion.

Both Soy and Almond milk are usually available, but often are hidden so you have to ask a server for them.

J

Since I’ve no experience and you do, more information on the healthiness of Canyin Ranch than this would be helpful please.

On 12/6/2018 at 4:19 AM, 1982CruzStart said:

They have almond milk listed at breakfast for sure and probably soy milk.

They don't mention the sodium content on the breakfast card for canyon ranch , just the calories, fat content & fiber content. 

Yes, I saw that on the Canyon Ranch menu too so that’s why I’m hoping that someone who knows can chime in about the sodium content on those items.

I know nothing about the Canyon Ranch menu.  That said, if sodium is a problem, you can request either a no sodium diet, low sodium diet, or no added sodium diet for all of your meals.  Just stop by the dining room after you board the ship.  Or, have your travel agent request it for you in advance.