Canyon Ranch SpaClub

brian_b_ward

HI, I just checked my VP and they show the prices and say that to "To purchase any of the spa treatments listed below please call" then gives the phone numbers.  They do not say whether you can actually book dates and times though.  I seem to remember that someone before said you had to wait until on board to book.

23 hours ago, zider said:

Which Ship the Spa on all 3 ships at the moment have different Franchises with different Companies 

The Canyon Ranch Spa, is only on Queen Mary 2. Since the OP mentioned it by name we can presume he is traveling on Queen Mary 2

Actually Canyon Ranch is on QE as well....though it is changjng now,or soon. I called the number in my VP last week to book a 3 day spa pass and they replied "Canyon Ranch bookings". I didn't ask about specific spa treatments, but was told the day passes could only be booked on board as numbers depended on how many full cruise passes were booked.

I can't believe they wouldn't book a reserved spa time for treatments ahead of time, but just call and ask.

3 minutes ago, brian_b_ward said:

Sorry for the mild confusion! I thought I was in a QM2 forum.

You said you called the number in your VP. Other than Pence, what's a VP?

Voyage Personaliser. Go to the tab marked "Booked Guests" enter your details and your confirmation and it will (after much legal mumbo jumbo) take take you to your record, where you can select you enter your personal details, and give you options. One of the options is Spa offerings. 

Just now, Bigmike911 said:

Voyage Personaliser. On the Cunard Site, go to the tab marked "Booked Guests" enter your details and your confirmation and it will (after much legal mumbo jumbo) take take you to your record, where you can  enter your personal details, and it will give you options. One of the options is Spa offerings. 

Edited by Bigmike911

1 minute ago, brian_b_ward said:

Sorry for the mild confusion! I thought I was in a QM2 forum.

You said you called the number in your VP. Other than Pence, what's a VP?

You are in the Cunard forum, so as close as you can get to the QM2 forum.

VP - Voyage Personalizer - When you log in to Cunard, it offers a 'VP' to organize your excursions, or extras like liquor delivers or spa activities. 

There are drop down menus on the upper toolbar and one is 'Spa'. When you click on it, a menu of spa services comes up. You can read more about each service, but then there is also a menu that says to email or call to book spa services.  Number changes depending on whether US or international guest.