NCL Bliss Haven Dec 8-15

RushFan

19 minutes ago, RushFan said:

RCL Symphony.    Another beautiful ship.

Been waiting  over a year to get on this ship...   Not disappointed at all so far

There are so many great new ships out there...and more are on the way. I gotta live vicariously through CC members until I can catch up. :classic_cool:

It looks great! I’ve only been in the Haven on the Jade, kind of a mini Haven with no restaurant/bar, but enjoyed nonetheless, and on the Sun which has no Haven at all, just suite service which we also enjoyed. I think we’d love to try the Haven on a bigger ship, but we are next up on the Jewel, another mini-Haven. 

We did Alaska on the Bliss Haven this past September.  Naveen was outstanding!  LOVED the in-haven bar - stopped for a drink whenever we were on our way out, on our way back, or just because....

Try a smoked Old Fashioned, if nothing else, ,just for the show making it.

11 hours ago, LinnieRed said:

It looks great! I’ve only been in the Haven on the Jade, kind of a mini Haven with no restaurant/bar, but enjoyed nonetheless, and on the Sun which has no Haven at all, just suite service which we also enjoyed. I think we’d love to try the Haven on a bigger ship, but we are next up on the Jewel, another mini-Haven. 

We have not sailed in Haven on the smaller boats.  They move too much for my family.   I would imagine they wedge it into the older boats rather than the planned ships.  Get on Breakaway or Breakaway plus if you can...

48 minutes ago, RushFan said:

Haven Breakfast.  It’s the same menu everyday so I will only post it once.  

7F35368B-4486-4914-BB99-D9D3EF98AC26.jpeg

This menu makes my mouth water. I never get tired of the Haven breakfasts. Seafood eggs Benedict when I want savory, the banana pancakes when I want sweet...and always bacon!

• Like 1

There really is very little room to pass.  The cars are electric and have a boost button.  Pro Tip.  You cannot hold the boost down all the time.  (YES I tried..). Wait for it to light up and boost.  Best chance to pass is to boost on the downslope from level 2 to 1 and pass underneath when lanes are two cars wide.  The can wirelessly shut you down so can’t get too aggressive.  (Or pick your spots. ) 😁

On 12/8/2018 at 11:27 AM, RushFan said:

This is the outside part of the Haven restaraunt.  Margaritaville is free first day for lunch.  Food republic dinner is 50% off on first night.  I can’t stress enough how good food republic is, we will be heading there tonight.   Trying to find out if this is Haven on free Margarita or whole ship.  Standby 

Thanks, that would be interesting to know. 

Is Food Republic 50% off first night regardless of Haven or not?