coffee

1980dory

1. Coffee (n) definition: the person who is coughed on 

2.Decaf (n) definition:  Coffee with no caffein

3. Coffein (n) definition: Regular coffee with caffein

4.  Coffee with chicory (n) definition:  Natural organic coffee (with weeds)

5. Coffee without chicory: Weed free coffee 

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mercy me!  How do you get all that  through TSA?  Not to mention, even on to a cruise ship.  Compound all that with the fact that you're Australian, and probably a terrorist or drug smuggler.  (Those beans look terribly suspicious).  Better step over here and get a thorough screening. 

Not to mention the fact that the cruise line won't be able to sell you a 'coffee package'.

Very suspicious indeed!

52 minutes ago, 1980dory said:

Mercy me!  How do you get all that  through TSA?  Not to mention, even on to a cruise ship.  Compound all that with the fact that you're Australian, and probably a terrorist or drug smuggler.  (Those beans look terribly suspicious).  Better step over here and get a thorough screening. 

Not to mention the fact that the cruise line won't be able to sell you a 'coffee package'.

Very suspicious indeed!

Lol. 

I only take the flair if I am not flying to the port, and checked in luggage only(cue the "hands tired jokes lol"). When weight or space is an issue I take my aeropress or my new delter press (highly recommended). 

I’m glad I’m not a coffee fanatic when I see all that, rarely drink coffee but when I do I want a good one so would probably end up needing all that gear or more.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 9:02 PM, 1980dory said:

Andlep,

When and how much Vegamite do you add to your coffee?

Is that the OZ version of #4?:classic_laugh:

Andlep:  While your methods do produce great coffee, I use Chemex and French Press at home, to me they are such a pain in the arse to clean up after on a ship.  And in the time it takes room service to deliver the hot water, I've been tot he specialty coffee kiosk and returned and am sipping away on the balcony.  What's your secret on the ship that makes these methods useful?

6 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

What's your secret on the ship that makes these methods useful?

The secret is the quality and freshness of the beans I bring make a coffee worth the trouble. 

32 minutes ago, andlep said:

The secret is the quality and freshness of the beans I bring make a coffee worth the trouble. 

May I ask where your beans come from?  Local roaster?  Thai Peaberry?  Sumatra? Papua New Guinea?

44 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

May I ask where your beans come from?  Local roaster?  Thai Peaberry?  Sumatra? Papua New Guinea?

They are from a local roaster who has a blend  I really like. Google tells me you have lots of roasters in Tallahassee which is good to see 🙂