Dream Class 4J

BonusMom

I have the Breeze booked in April 2020 in a 4J (9201).   I called Carnival as different websites are giving me different information on the features of the room.  According to Carnival, this room, and the others in the category (specifically 6201 and 6202) have a desk and ottoman seat.  I was hoping for couch/sofa that we can sit on to watch tv.  The Carnival rep says the ottoman is sufficient for two people. Does anyone have a recent photo of these rooms so I can figure out what an ottoman seat is. Thanks!!

We stayed in 4J's on the Breeze (7201 & 7202) and they had a couch. Looking at cabin pictures on cruisedeckplans dot com, 6201 & 6202 also have couches. :classic_cool:

Edited to add. Looking at the photos from the deck 9 cabins, they do not have couches. Two of the three 4J's on that deck are handicapped rooms. :classic_cool:

This was our Breeze 4J.....

CB0177-X3.jpg

Edited by Jamman54

Im not sure if this will work on this site, but I saw it on YouTube. I wish the prompt would allow me a preview before I post it, but it will not. I saw another picture somewhere of 9201 on the Breeze with the same 2 chairs as this Dream video. But maybe the Breeze was updated since then.

Edited by INCHARGE

22 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

We stayed in 4J's on the Breeze (7201 & 7202) and they had a couch. Looking at cabin pictures on cruisedeckplans dot com, 6201 & 6202 also have couches. :classic_cool:

Edited to add. Looking at the photos from the deck 9 cabins, they do not have couches. Two of the three 4J's on that deck are handicapped rooms. :classic_cool:

CB0177-X3.jpg

See this is what has me so confused. Carnivals website says that 6201 and 6202 have “two twin beds (convert to king). Desk and seat” and do not show a couch on the photo.

5594263D-6560-4932-ACE7-0DF507E6564C.jpeg

I dont remember the cabin #, but i got moved to one of the 4Js that was HC and hated it. the bathroom was half the cabin. No sofa, and beds were end to end, didnt push together.

I would avoid the HC 4J. 

personally id rather have a port hole where you dont have to close your curtains at night and more s.f.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/11/2018 at 7:56 AM, wardamnweagle said:

Booked in 6203 and 6205 for March. Don’t expect a couch but would be pleasantly surprised if there is some kind of seat besides the bed. 

We have 6203 booked for January 2019. Curious to hear back as to if you had any extra furniture in that room. :)

I am booked in 9201 on the Breeze for November 2020 and was told by the vacation planner that there was not a sofa. I don’t really care one way or another, but thanks for asking for pictures, because I was super curious to see what I had booked 😂

On 12/8/2018 at 2:34 PM, Jamman54 said:

CB0177-X3.jpg

We actually just booked both 7201 and 7202 on the Breeze.  I called because I wasn't sure if they had a couch or not, and was told they did not.  I wonder if they've changed it since then.  A couch would be nice, but not a deal breaker.  I'll report back after our cruise (May 2020  :classic_laugh:)

5 hours ago, FlaMommy75 said:

Hello! We just booked 6205 & 6203 on the Breeze for Nov (Thanksgiving 2019) and would love an update. Also, wondering how to access the deck in front of it..is there access from our floor? Thanks!🙂

From what I have seen there is a door at the end of the hall. I’ve read that the deck in front of the rooms on 6 is not used much since deck 5 wraps all the way around. 

I am am not sure if there is a staircase nearby. 

• Like 1

I had a Carnival agent walk me through this when I was checking room amenities.

On the Carnival site, Click "Explore"/"Our Ships" and Choose "Dream"

Then select "Deck Plans" - enter your stateroom number then select "Floor Plan" to give you an overhead view of the room configuration.

We had selected three aft-view balconies, all same category code, but one on the end had no sofa. This was they way it was confirmed.

• Like 1