Just off Seaside Aurea Whirlpool Suite Daily Planners and MDR Menu's

loupana

Just off MSC Seaside, I’ll post menu photos and the daily planners. All my photos wont be available until after December 16th, 2018. Those willing to wait can keep checking the link in my signature to see when they are online. I’ll also update this thread once I get all photo’s up. Our food photos are available so click this link to see our meals from the Seashore MDR.

We are boarding Celebrity Edge tomorrow and I don’t have time to get all MSC photos uploaded till I get back. 

I’ll make some comments about our trip but sorry wont be able to answer any questions since we’ll be cruising again tomorrow Dec. 9, 2018.

First we had an Aurea Suite with whirlpool tub on the balcony. Loved the room. Took advantage of the whirlpool tub on the balcony every day except one.

Food…we loved everything we had except my wife found the NY Strip Steak off the classics menu a little too chewy. Our MDR server Sheryl was probably the best we’ve had to date of all our cruises she was just so pleasant and fantastic.

Room attendant didn’t see much but was always welcoming and smiling when we did see him.

Took advantage of included massages, we both had the Bali Massage and enjoyed them but did not book more. Loved the Thermal Spa area, we took advantage of most amenities in the spa.

We got priority boarding being in Aurea Suite and glad we did, there was a major confusion over the drink packages since they made a change. We upgraded to Deluxe before they changed and renamed the drink packages and after ordering our first drink onboard were told we did not have a drink package. Here’s where the priority boarding payed off, no line at Guest Services so my drink package issue was settled within a couple of minutes. Others not so lucky huge line all day. We also got Gelato, milkshakes and mini bar in the room included without having to visit guest services again.

We wanted a different cruise experience and that’s exactly what we got and loved it. We will cruise MSC again, but will be a different ship.

Sorry such a short report but just too excited to get on the Edge tomorrow…

Here are the planners and menus…I'm sure someone will find these helpful

3-msc welcome aboard.jpg

4-msc welcome aboard.jpg

day1-1-daily planner.jpg

day1-2-daily planner.jpg

day1-3-daily planner.jpg

day1-4-daily planner.jpg

day1-5-daily planner.jpg

day1-6-daily planner.jpg

1-msc cc letter.jpg

2-msc cc invite.jpg

MSC Seaside - 2018-12-01_18-16-29.jpg

MSC Seaside - 2018-12-01_18-16-34.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for your review! We also have the Aurea Whirlpool suite and I am a little nervous about this drink package change. I did not upgrade to deluxe like you but still should have Classic. You went to the desk when on board and they got this sorted out quickly? And Aurea guests have a priority line?

On 12/9/2018 at 8:23 AM, finnkle said:

Thanks for your review! We also have the Aurea Whirlpool suite and I am a little nervous about this drink package change. I did not upgrade to deluxe like you but still should have Classic. You went to the desk when on board and they got this sorted out quickly? And Aurea guests have a priority line?

I'm still on my amazing Celebrity Edge cruise but thought I would take a minute to answer your question.

When you enter the terminal look for the Priority sign on the left side, line up there for security.

Once through security if you are early, there is a roped off section to the right as you enter the waiting lounge, you'll see Priority sign.

Once on the ship you can go directly to guest services to make sure you get want you paid for. I took me less than one minute at guest services. Or just go to a bar and they will let you know if your classic package has been added.

On 12/18/2018 at 6:44 AM, CruiseIreland said:

Lou. Thanks for posting the room pics. We are in the same suite on the opposite side in February. Looks good. Did you find the forward facing arrangement made the hot tub cold to use on a sea day? Cheers, Ken

Not at all, we used it at least once a day. Loved being in the hot tub with our coffee and pastries from room service while pulling into a port...

52 minutes ago, CruiseIreland said:

Oh wow!! I just clicked on the link to your Seaside photos and they're amazing! MSC's own professional pics would not rival yours!! Congratulations! Ken

PS..usual question: what camera or phone did you use?

Ken, is DW still in the dark?

Hi Bea, yes as to the Whirlpool. She just knows Aurea means we can dine alone and flexibly so the tub will be  abig surprise and hopefully get me out of booking a Swiss chalet to fullfil that particular wish! 😍. Unfortunately, I have to remind myself not to show her fabulous photos such as LouTheGlue's as that would give the secret away!! Ken

Edited by CruiseIreland
  • Like 1

On 12/20/2018 at 5:55 PM, CruiseIreland said:

Oh wow!! I just clicked on the link to your Seaside photos and they're amazing! MSC's own professional pics would not rival yours!! Congratulations! Ken

PS..usual question: what camera or phone did you use?

Sony A6000 and my Pixel 2XL cell phone...

13 hours ago, CruiseIreland said:

Hi Bea, yes as to the Whirlpool. She just knows Aurea means we can dine alone and flexibly so the tub will be  abig surprise and hopefully get me out of booking a Swiss chalet to fullfil that particular wish! 😍. Unfortunately, I have to remind myself not to show her fabulous photos such as LouTheGlue's as that would give the secret away!! Ken

I did the same thing...my wife thought we were in an Inside cabin and she thought the whole priority boarding was because we were status matched, I'm still in the good books for this surprise...

7 hours ago, LouTheGlue said:

I did the same thing...my wife thought we were in an Inside cabin and she thought the whole priority boarding was because we were status matched, I'm still in the good books for this surprise...

Haha! Yes! I'm expecting the brownie points to last at least til Easter, 2019! Thanks for the camera info. Ken