Self Carry Disembark - Is it express, or any time?

mrbartol

8 hours ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

On the Breeze the order for priority disembarkation was FTTF, suites, Diamonds then Platinums. After sailing many big ships, my best advice is to get off the ship as soon as you are able. The longer you wait the bigger the risk of getting stuck in lines which can take hours to navigate. It’s like getting on the road before rush hour or waiting until rush hour begins to leave.

I don't want to correct your post, but you have the right groups but wrong order. Diamonds, Platinums, FTTF and then self-assist is the order for debarkation on the Breeze and fleet wide. I'm pretty sure that's what you meant.

8 minutes ago, BallFour4 said:

I don't want to correct your post, but you have the right groups but wrong order. Diamonds, Platinums, FTTF and then self-assist is the order for debarkation on the Breeze and fleet wide. I'm pretty sure that's what you meant.

No that definitely wasn’t the order. I was in the FTTF group with a full theater of mostly Diamonds and Platinums and FTTF went first. When we got down to customs it was completely empty and we were the first ones to leave the theater. They said suites were after us.

Edited by Jerseygirl1416

Just got off the Sunshine this morning, we are only gold, had not been on Carnival for 28 years, debarkation was a joke, 2 customs agents, long lines to get off the ship, long lines in customs area, never again, NCL seems much more organized, I wonder if they grease the customs agents palms. 

Someone said it is because a lot of agents are on vacation, I once worked at a job where I had to schedule a certain amount of people even though they all wanted vacation around the holidays, I still had to schedule enoughpeople to keep things running smoothly.

16 hours ago, JaxsMama said:

It was my experience on Magic and Breeze twice that diamond, plat, fttf were all in the same room and called together to leave. 

We have had FTTF for our last three cruises and as you said, we were all in the same room and called together to leave.