Two staterooms on Queen Victoria

Jen1

Hi,

Hope you can help.

My Mum and I will be boarding the Queen Victoria on Thursday 13th December 2018 and we have a Queens Grill stateroom.  I am the lead person on this booking. 

Unfortunately due to recent changes in my Mum's medication she doesn't sleep as well as she use too.  I am a very light sleeper so we decided to purchase a second stateroom across the corridor for me to use at night only.  So I am now the lead person on both staterooms.  The second stateroom was booked when we were onboard Queen Victoria a few months ago and the two bookings have been linked and a note has been put on the system that the Queens Grill stateroom is my official stateroom and the inside cabin is purely only being used for sleeping in.

I was wondering if anybody else has had two staterooms booked in their name at different grades and how they went on.

- Does anybody know if I will receive two cards to access both staterooms or will one be suffice?

- I was told to ignore the dining reservation for the Britannia restaurant and continue with the Queens Grill restaurant.  I would imagine I don't need to let the Maitre de know in the Britannia restaurant?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

With regards

Jenny

I think you will get two cards (one for each room) so you will need to work out a way of knowing which is which.  Maybe put a sticker on one.

I would let the Maitre D know that you will not be eating in Britannia so he can let the staff know so they don't wait for you.

You might also have an issue at muster drill as they now scan ID cards.  You might be marked as absent if you don't get both cards scanned.