Dining in Chartreuse

thomastoo

I attempted to make advance dining reservations for 3 couples in the Explorer  special restaurants. No problem with Prime 7 or Pacific Rim. When I tried to book Chartreuse for 6 people I got a message that there was no table that size available. I tried multiple nights and times always getting the same message. This was all done 10 minutes after reservations opened for booking. Does anyone know if Chartreuse has tables for 6? I can't call Regent because they are closed Sunday.

Definitely call.  I had issues getting reservations on Voyager next month (late booking) and a 10 minute call to Regent got us exactly what we wanted.  Piece of cake.

PS - getting reservations was a piece of cake...we didn't want a piece of cake...   :classic_laugh:

Edited by UUNetBill
Added PS

2 hours ago, UUNetBill said:

PS - getting reservations was a piece of cake...we didn't want a piece of cake...   :classic_laugh:

Nothing wrong with the 14 layer variety in P7 .............. but order some ice cream on the side in case it is a little dry for your taste 😋

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, flossie009 said:

Nothing wrong with the 14 layer variety in P7 .............. but order some ice cream on the side in case it is a little dry for your taste 😋

I always do...or at least a coffee with Baileys.  Or both.   :classic_wink:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, UUNetBill said:

I always do...or at least a coffee with Baileys.  Or both.   :classic_wink:

We shared one piece of fourteen layer cake with Captain Serena last year.  The portion size (divided by three) made much more sense than trying to eat the whole thing (no ice cream needed since it we have never experienced it dry).

Edited by Travelcat2