Crown Princess shows

GrandmaHofmann

When we were on the Crown in February we enjoyed Magic to do from the producer of Wicked. We also like Blame in on the Boogie with songs from the 70’s. The Voice of the ocean (finals w/orchestra) was also very good. I believe they are all on this next year. We are sailing on the Crown again in Feb. 

• Like 1

We just got off the Crown on Dec. 7th.   The dancers were just going to be switched to a new group.  We did see and liked the "Majic To Do" show and the other production shows (the Blame it on the Boogie and Encore).   We also liked the piano player Tommy McPhee who was in the Crooners lounge but he was getting off for his break soon so not sure if he will be there when you are 

We received an email from Princess entitled "Its Nearly Showtime" on December 2 for our December 17 Crown cruise.  For shows it highlighted Magic to Do.  I'm sure there will be other production shows on a 10 day cruise but they weren't sharing that info.  Guest entertainers are Steve Moris (comedian and musician) and Bryan Cheetham ("Semi- Finalist on Americas Got Talent and Las Vegas Headliner") but they only stay on board for a short time. MUTS movies are Crazy Rich Asians and Christopher Robin.

1 hour ago, capriccio said:

We received an email from Princess entitled "Its Nearly Showtime" on December 2 for our December 17 Crown cruise.  For shows it highlighted Magic to Do.  I'm sure there will be other production shows on a 10 day cruise but they weren't sharing that info.  Guest entertainers are Steve Moris (comedian and musician) and Bryan Cheetham ("Semi- Finalist on Americas Got Talent and Las Vegas Headliner") but they only stay on board for a short time. MUTS movies are Crazy Rich Asians and Christopher Robin.

Just off the Crown.  The shows were Encore, Magic to Do and Blame it on the Boogie.  Also they just got a new cast onboard (during our cruise).  

On 12/11/2018 at 4:19 PM, Shmoo here said:

Just off the Crown.  The shows were Encore, Magic to Do and Blame it on the Boogie.  Also they just got a new cast onboard (during our cruise).  

Did you experience the piano bar during your sailing? If so, how was he/she? I love a good piano bar, but the player can make or break it. 

16 minutes ago, jkmmah said:

Did you experience the piano bar during your sailing? If so, how was he/she? I love a good piano bar, but the player can make or break it. 

Yes, the piano player was Tommy McPhee.  He was very good.  In fact, he had a special show of his own in Explorer's Lounge.

I did read since I've been back that he may have been leaving on a vacation break, however.  Don't know if that's true.  

I know what you mean by "the player can make or break it".  We had a piano player on our Hawaii cruise that I just couldn't abide.  But, for the most part, I've liked all the other piano players on our Princess cruises.