Azamazing Evening Journey Jan. 24 2019 MIA?

Mr. Click

No, I am not asking if it is in Miami where we start and finish, I am asking where it is the sign up for this even that is scheduled for the evening of Day 7 in Santiago de Cuba. Some members of our roll call were able to sign up under the Voyage Planner but the two times I have looked since the last "upgrade" show nothing about it.  I have also read reports of these evenings being moved to Havana on some current cruises because of dock damage issues in Santiago de Cuba creating the need to tender... so Bonnie or anyone else with current knowledge, what is going on?

I have no idea what may be going on with this particular cruise, but I do know that when the Azamazing evening was changed on a cruise we did last October, it took weeks before the website was properly updated.

Hope you don't have too long to wait!

Thanks for the info.  I just looked at AZ'a web site again and still nothing listed about it.  They have not not posted any new changes to our itinerary. Still shows us arriving in Santiago de Cuba at 5pm so there is not a lot of time to get ready for an evening event....

Thanks for the update Bonnie.  I am sure it will be a great evening but I am also sure I am tired to dealing the the general lack of reliable information in general.  I know how hard it can be for Azamara and others to deal with any communist government and then you add in the US restrictions nonsense and it has been an up and down deal trying to plan this trip and maximize our time in Cuba.  I will keep an eye out for more information from our TA and maybe even Azamara.