Emerald Princess Bar menu

never_cruised

Sorry if this has been asked before but is there somewhere online I can find the most upto date drinks prices on the Emerald Princess just trying to work out whether a drinks package is worth it or not should we book.

Edited by never_cruised

1 hour ago, never_cruised said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but is there somewhere online I can find the most upto date drinks prices on the Emerald Princess just trying to work out whether a drinks package is worth it or not should we book.

Cocktails are around $10.50, most beers around $7.00, straight whiskeys around $8.00, wines around $10, espresso drinks around $3.50/$4.00, sodas, $2.30. It takes between 6 to 7 alcoholic drinks per day, every day port and sea, to break even.

4 hours ago, never_cruised said:

Prices are the same across the ships. Pricing in USD.

If you average 5-7 alcoholic drinks a day with a nonalcoholic or two drinks, you break even.. Doesn't have to be 6 alcoholic drinks every day - some days may be a few more, some a few less - as long as it averages out over the cruise..

Have a few more nonalcoholic drinks, ie specialty coffees or teas,  soda,  bottled water, fresh juice or such and the nunber of alcohol drinks needed to break even goes down...

Enjoy..

Try this excel program posted elsewhere on Cruise Critic.

I have had a very quick go at what I have found useful for working out if a drinks package is for me.

You basically type in the yellow boxes how many drinks you have on boozy days, less boozy days and alcohol free days.

I have found it much more useful and easy to use than the calculators on here. See what you think?

Princess Beverage Package Evaluator for Drinkers V1.1.xls

Edited by KreinKrunker

16 hours ago, skynight said:

Cocktails are around $10.50, most beers around $7.00, straight whiskeys around $8.00, wines around $10, espresso drinks around $3.50/$4.00, sodas, $2.30. It takes between 6 to 7 alcoholic drinks per day, every day port and sea, to break even.

Thanks for sharing. Good to know. 

Tony