Hong Kong after 21 day Asia Cruise?

psynurse

Will be ending Princess 21 day cruise in Singapore. Opinions on to fly to Hong Kong for 3 nights, or continue home back to NJ? Not sure if will be exhausted since return home over 18 hours, or if sites would be so different from rest of SEAsia? Anyone do this previously? or Opinions needed. thanks,

• 1 month later...

I personally enjoy Hong Kong very much!  I have traveled all over Asia and lived and worked there, and I find Hong Kong to be a beautiful city on the water.  It is different than other Asian cities, with its own character.  You could spend at least 2 days there, one day taking the ferries in the harbor, and another day doing an easy city tour.  Don't go all that way without experiencing Hong Kong!  The dim sum alone is worth the visit!!!

Will you have already visited Singapore? If not, I'd stay in Singapore for a couple days and then head home and leave Hong Kong for another trip. I like both cities (our cruise was SIN-HKG so we were able to explore both) but wouldn't go out of my way to fly to one from the other at the end of a 21 day cruise....

Don't go all that way without experiencing Hong Kong
You could say this about MANY cities in Asia. You're not gonna get them all in one visit; it's ok to pick a few and save some for the next time 😉 Edited by Hoyaheel