Refreshment package

Does anyone know what kind of non alcoholic cocktails you are able to get with the refreshment package please? They have a sale on currently and the package has been reduced to £19.36 for the UK. I take it you can book it for one person only as my wife doesn't want the package at all.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, scottraveller said:

Does anyone know what kind of non alcoholic cocktails you are able to get with the refreshment package please? They have a sale on currently and the package has been reduced to £19.36 for the UK. I take it you can book it for one person only as my wife doesn't want the package at all.

Thanks

You can get any cocktail you like, without alcohol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scottraveller said:

Meant to ask if you pay a gratuity (18%) when you pick up a drink on board when you pre purchase the refreshment package

No additional gratuity added for beverages ordered under the Refreshment package.

2 minutes ago, scottraveller said:

Meant to ask if you pay a gratuity (18%) when you pick up a drink on board when you pre purchase the refreshment package

You pay 18% on the cost of the package when you purchase it. There is no further charge when you order a drink on board.

3 minutes ago, scottraveller said:

You pay the gratuity on the price of the package.  The only gratuity per drink with the package is if you choose to leave one.

1 minute ago, scottraveller said:

Just bought the package and they didn’t charge me 18% over and above the £19.36 per day

Interesting, perhaps they have already included the gratuity for GBP purchases.

2 hours ago, scottraveller said:

Thanks for the responses. The US rate of $17 plus 18% is still cheaper than in the UK. At today’s exchange rate it works out converting to dollars at $25 per person per day. 

I may not have been clear, the $17 rate was available a few weeks ago, now $20 on my January cruise.  You are paying a little more. The $20 plus tip ends up at $23.60.

I wish they would include the tip in the US prices as well.  Would save me the time of doing the math.

I know you asked about non-alcoholic cocktails, and you have gotten answers.  I don't know if you are aware that you can get bottled water, milkshakes, sodas, flavored waters and fresh squeezed OJ as well with the package.  Specialty coffees are also available in the Promenade Cafe, and I think there is Chai Tea that is included.  I realize that in the UK coffee isn't as important as it is to  us in the US, but I thought I would mention it.

2 hours ago, LB_NJ said:

I may not have been clear, the $17 rate was available a few weeks ago, now $20 on my January cruise.  You are paying a little more. The $20 plus tip ends up at $23.60.

I wish they would include the tip in the US prices as well.  Would save me the time of doing the math.

The website will do it for you at the next click.

Enjoy specialty coffees and teas, bottled water, fresh squeezed orange juice, soda, and virgin cocktails. Milkshakes at Johnny Rocket's are also included, but you may be required to pay the cover charge for dining there.

I love the refreshment package and get the value out of it daily.

4 hours ago, fielddreamer said:

We go this weekend and the package we paid was $15 included 18%  Came on sale a couple of weeks ago so we canceled and rebooked again !

Are you SURE that is what you are paying?   That does not even seem possible.

11 hours ago, fielddreamer said:

We go this weekend and the package we paid was $15 included 18%  Came on sale a couple of weeks ago so we canceled and rebooked again !

We're on the same sailing and we also got the package for $15/day but it was $15 + the 18% gratuity. 15 x 7 = 105 plus %18 which then the total came out to be $123.90 per person for the sailing. Still believe we got a great deal though.