Christmas 2020?

toxicfairy

Hello, How can I find which cruises are available for Christmas 2020? When I go on the Royal Caribbean website I don't see any. There has to be something. We tried MSC last summer and it was the worst cruise we've ever experience. Definitely not our cup of tea. Husband was talking about maybe taking a Christmas cruise now that the kids are all grown. Since I just bought a new truck haha maybe we can do a cruise in 2020 for Christmas. Sure would be nice to be somewhere warm with no cooking, no dishes to do and a lot less Holiday stress!

The 2020 cruises are on their website.  I just booked one on Harmony for November 2020 to the Caribbean about an hour ago.  In fact I had booked for April 2021, but changed to November when I saw a better rate.  Now, I will say, at first when I clicked on "Plan a Cruise", I couldn't get anything past December 2019 to come up.  I was on the phone with my sister who was able to see cruises for 2020.  Then I clicked on the "Ships" arrow and searched by ship and I was able to see cruises into 2021.  After reading your post I went back to Royal's site and now all the dates through 2021 show up for me without having to search by ship.  It's weird, but I can see the full calendar now.

We found out the dates were available after reading a post on facebook about big price drops on star class suites for 2020-2021.

I would definitely try again and if you don't see the options to choose dates that far out, just do a search under the individual ship.  Good luck!

Edited by goncruzn

8 minutes ago, toxicfairy said:

I can see dates but my problem is there is nothing with Christmas dates. They are all either before or after. They must have something during the week of Christmas.

Everything is there.  All 4 Oasis class ships, Mariner, Navigator, grandeur, Anthem, Liberty and Enchantment. 

Ive already booked Allure for Christmas 2020.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/?currentPage=1&dates_maxDate=12%2F31%2F2020&dates_minDate=12%2F01%2F2020&destinationRegionCode_BAHAM=true&destinationRegionCode_CARIB=true&icid=hpnvbr_pagehe_fnd_hm_awaren_938

Edited by Ourusualbeach

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, chellecruise12 said:

Still nothing for Oct 2020 out of Ft Lauderdale.. Any idea when more are going to be posted?  Anyone know which ships will be there then??

More coming March/April.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2019 at 7:28 PM, chellecruise12 said:

Still nothing for Oct 2020 out of Ft Lauderdale.. Any idea when more are going to be posted?  Anyone know which ships will be there then??

The rest of the Caribbean itineraries for Christmas 2020 will be released the week of March 11, 2019

Edited by Ourusualbeach

21 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The release schedule issued by Royal only listed one date for Caribbean releases.

F65A1A64-0604-42E0-995E-5B7554CA24AD.png

Thanks for sharing.  We will be on the Freedom the week of March 11th, so we will have to take a wander down to the Next Cruise desk to check out if there are any cruises for March 2021 that do not have the insane prices of the Oasis class ships for that month that are already posted on the RCCL website.