Info on Joy

sargemrs

The floor plans are not showing up for the Joy.  My son and family with Mother-in-law are wanting to join a 4 couple group that is in Haven 6.  They were told by a TA that the H 6 has a separate bedroom.  If by separate, they mean the main bedroom has a door instead of a curtain, for privacy, I'd love to confirm if anyone knows.  I read on these boards that the Joy would closely resemble the cabins on the Bliss.  Can anyone confirm this info or tell me where I can find it?  NCL doesn't like to tell much when you use a TA, which I understand.  Thanks for any advice.  BTW it looks like there was a price drop today for the Joy.

The Joy continues to be a ship booking exclusively in China, so there is not much details on the ship. And the ship will undergo a $50M renovation before starting service in the US in April (to remove all of the Chinese features and Americanize her). 

The H6 Aft Facing Haven rooms on -away class ships have a separate bedroom and living room. Everyone shares a common bath/shower (so mother in law will still wander into the bedroom in the morning). The room only sleeps 3-4 people (2 in the bedroom and 2 on the sofa). 

24 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Everyone shares a common bath/shower (so mother in law will still wander into the bedroom in the morning)

H6 has 2 full baths.

The smaller one has a shower, sink, and toilet. It's tight but manageable. It's in the living room area and there is a door between the master bathroom/bedroom and the living room/2nd bathroom. 

Edited by Two Wheels Only

So it looks like I have 2 opinions on the H6!  One says 1 bathroom and one says 2!  Is there a definitive answer?  From what we've read on the CC Boards the Joy will be configured like the Bliss?  One floorplan I saw showed 2 toilets.  

Another quick question:  Does anyone know of a hotel in Seattle that would pick us up at airport AND take us to port next morning?  I know we could get either of these options.  Been there, done that, but wondered if there is a gem out there that we should know about, that does both?