Gin

rayandbelle

Diet tonic, don't know may be someone else know but you can bring your own.  Ref the gin, you have to call room service on the day you arrive to get them to deliver, a card will be in the cabin saying you ordered, but you need to call and someone has to be in cabin to sign for it. 

25 minutes ago, rayandbelle said:

Hi There

Can any body tell me if the majestic Princess has diet tonic water?

And also if i order the 375ml bottle of  Gin  will that  be delivered to my State room on embarkation day

TIA

Ray

There's a chance it will arrive on embarkation day if you call for it as soon as you get to your cabin, but our experiences is that ours never arrived on embarkation day.... usually by around 4pm the 2nd day. The thing is it can waste a lot of time as you need to be in the cabin when delivered, so a lot of waiting.

Everytime we were told it's very busy on embarkation day with lots of alcohol to deliver for the whole ship and it can take a day or two.

Diet tonic was not available, I suggest bringinf your own.

There will be a card in your cabin when you arrive for the gin.  You will have to call room service to get the gin and be in the room when it is delivered to sign the card that it was received.  I have done it several times on the day I boarded.  However the earlier you call room service the chance of getting it that day increases.  They cannot just leave it in the room as it has to be received by someone 21 or over. 

The few times I have thought about diet tonic, the answer has always been no.  Bring your own if that it what you want to drink.

Edited by satxdiver