Studio lounge on Ovation

10 hours ago, PAFC2004 said:

Hi all. 

Does anyone know if there's a studio lounge on board the Ovation of the Seas? And has anyone cruised in a studio (single) cabin?

Thanks

I’m not quite sure what you mean by studio lounge ?

There is only a lounge for suites at the rear of deck 10 .

Your second question, there’s no single cabins just twin.So if you are traveling alone you will be paying for a double room.

1or 2 people is almost the same price so try and talk a friend or sibling into going for free.

um...yes there are studio (single) cabins on Ovation of the Seas. I am booked in a studio balcony cabin for my first solo trip, but second time on Ovation.

Please don't hate me for correcting you Chiliburn. I think we are on the same Ovation sailing (4th December 2019).

You are right about there not being a studio lounge, but there are coffee meet ups at 9:30am and lunch meet ups at midday for single and solo cruisers on Ovation according to previous issues of the cruise compass.

I hope this helps you PAFC2004.

Happy cruising to all.

3 hours ago, Mike From Syd said:

um...yes there are studio (single) cabins on Ovation of the Seas. I am booked in a studio balcony cabin for my first solo trip, but second time on Ovation.

Please don't hate me for correcting you Chiliburn. I think we are on the same Ovation sailing (4th December 2019).

You are right about there not being a studio lounge, but there are coffee meet ups at 9:30am and lunch meet ups at midday for single and solo cruisers on Ovation according to previous issues of the cruise compass.

I hope this helps you PAFC2004.

Happy cruising to all.

I stand corrected and do apologise Mike from Sydney, you are correct about the single cabins.

I’m currently on explorer and was talking to a lady last night in the diamond lounge who said that there’s a limited amount of single cabins .she is a seasoned cruiser with RC and doesn’t get much of a discount as a single.

I dropped out of the 4th December cruise, I was trying a new agent and they were playing games so I canceled it. I’d love to name them but we can’t.

we put it forward and are going 21 January.

4 hours ago, PAFC2004 said:

There are certainly studio (solo) cabins on the Ovation, however there are not many of them.

I wasn't sure if there was a lounge for studio cabins (as some lines have), though.

Yes there’s some single cabins,you learn something every day.

Theres a single get together in two seventy on the first few days but you would meet a lot of people through the roll call.