LIVE from the Royal Princess - Dec 15, 2018 - Eastern Caribbean

CanadianBurger

Barbi McCulloch is a tremendous vocalist.

We were onboard Royal last cruise and her one showtime in the Vista Lounge (10:00) had two standing ovations.  People were giving her individual standing ovations between songs and the line to talk to her afterward was more than twenty minutes long.

You should most certainly see her show if you can.  She's also the guest soprano for Encore and her Queen of the Night aria was flawless.  

Definitely do not miss Encore with her as the soloist or her show.  I've been lucky enough to see her on two ships. 

Edited by musicpro442
typo

6 minutes ago, CanadianBurger said:

Got called to the naughty room for the power bar in our suitcase that does NOT have a surge protector. Once they saw it, it was fine, other than a waste of time. Tip: put power bars in your carry-on instead. 

I guess its good they have a safety first approach and they aren't just looking for hidden booze.

3 hours ago, CanadianBurger said:

Got called to the naughty room for the power bar in our suitcase that does NOT have a surge protector. Once they saw it, it was fine, other than a waste of time. Tip: put power bars in your carry-on instead. 

The terminal personal will take it regardless.

They don't care, if it looks like a surge protector even though its not they will take it.

I would pack it.

At least onboard you can plead your case to security.

In the terminal they will give a receipt to pick up on disembarkation day.

9 hours ago, CanadianBurger said:

Moving along at a good speed of 21 knots. Seas are calm. Beautiful evening.

DD4EF8AF-5B45-46EF-B50C-D684E30135BB.jpeg

83827665-8281-4716-AA98-3781D7563493.jpeg

The TV map was only enabled two days ago.  That and the weather app were both down for the first 6 days of our cruise due to glitches from the change out of the TVs and the installation of OM.  I really missed it as I like to check our progress.  Enjoy!

18 hours ago, musicpro442 said:

Barbi McCulloch is a tremendous vocalist.

We were onboard Royal last cruise and her one showtime in the Vista Lounge (10:00) had two standing ovations.  People were giving her individual standing ovations between songs and the line to talk to her afterward was more than twenty minutes long.

You should most certainly see her show if you can.  She's also the guest soprano for Encore and her Queen of the Night aria was flawless.  

Definitely do not miss Encore with her as the soloist or her show.  I've been lucky enough to see her on two ships. 

Completely agree.  She was amazing but I also thought that the other vocalists seemed to all be wonderful and a notch above what we've experienced on other cruises.