Costa maya segways any recommendations

cosytoes

From descriptions you'll most likely go from the lighthouse to the end of the malecon.  As I recall, the entire length of the malecon isn't more than 3 kilometers, just under 2 miles.  There are a couple of beach clubs down toward the end of the malecon.  But you might also be going to the lighthouse via streets in Nuevo Mahahual, the town just outside the cruise port, so that could add some distance.  I've seen groups go by but never any interest in doing this.  Believe there is only one company conducting Segway tours, and they may have a concession with the cruise lines.  Prices I see on line are rather expensive, IMO.

• 3 months later...

Has anyone recently done the TourLanders segway tour in Costa Maya?  My DH and I will be on the Harmony on November 10.  I tried to sign up for this excursion in the Cruise Planner, but according to RCCL we are too "old."  I will be 66 and my DH will be 68 when we cruise.  I checked the TourLanders site, and their maximum age is 70, so we would qualify there.  Before I book directly through them, I wanted to find out the tour was.  Thank you.