LIVE Suite Life Harmony Western December 16

Andy C

6 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Looking forward to this report as well.  I hope it doesn't deteriorate into a SL argument.  

Bob, I have no control over that nor is it my intention; I merely report things as I see them.  Many past and future suite guests have appreciated the information.  It is important when spending one's hard earned money to know that you may not get the experience as advertised in Royal Suite Class collateral IF there are many Pinnacles on your sailing.  

• Like 7

Just off Oasis a week ago.  Follow up to your report on CK and SL.  While dining at "meal with an officer" there was a lady across from us that loudly proclaimed that she was very upset that she could not get the dining reservations she wanted at CK.  She told us she is a new Pinnacle and was really peeved that she did not get first pick as she demanded of her status.  

She overheard us telling another seat mate that we were really enjoying CK.  She lashed out at us "How could you get in there...YOU are not even Pinnacle".    To which I replied.  "Uhm...because we booked a suite?"  

So...proof in our experience that Suites trump Pinnacles.  No crowds in the SL, never a problem getting a seat, and no problem getting dining reservations of choice in CK all week, and actually the popular slot at 6:30.  61 Pinnacles on board, all were welcoming and gracious (except Ms. new Pinnacle).  Many new friendships were made.  

I hope you have a better experience this time.  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, island lady said:

Just off Oasis a week ago.  Follow up to your report on CK and SL.  While dining at "meal with an officer" there was a lady across from us that loudly proclaimed that she was very upset that she could not get the dining reservations she wanted at CK.  She told us she is a new Pinnacle and was really peeved that she did not get first pick as she demanded of her status.  

She overheard us telling another seat mate that we were really enjoying CK.  She lashed out at us "How could you get in there...YOU are not even Pinnacle".    To which I replied.  "Uhm...because we booked a suite?"  

So...proof in our experience that Suites trump Pinnacles.  No crowds in the SL, never a problem getting a seat, and no problem getting dining reservations of choice in CK all week, and actually the popular slot at 6:30.  61 Pinnacles on board, all were welcoming and gracious (except Ms. new Pinnacle).  Many new friendships were made.  

I hope you have a better experience this time.  

Why was she at meal with an officer?

They have their own lunch

Edited by John&LaLa

42 minutes ago, George C said:

Question on meal with officers , is this a pinnacle or a suite perk, we were on 11/25 oasis in suite and did not get a invite, did on some previous cruises.

It's a C&A perk for those members with at least 340 cruise points.  It's not a listed suite perk, though the opportunity might be extended to suite guests at management discretion.

• Like 2