Boudicca 27th December 2018 Indian Ocean

KairaM

Hi,

I am cruising on my own for the first time and also cruising with Fred Olsen for the first time and I wondered if there is anybody else travelling on this cruise from Port Louis to Colombo that would be interested in arranging tours privately?  I have found a recommended company in Réunion for example that does private tours, but they need a minimum of four people, so I need to find at least another three people.  The day tour to Salazie costs 70 Euros and looks much better than the ship's tour.  

I would also be interested in doing a day tour in Port Louis and in Praslin and to find even another one person or a couple  to share a taxi for the day.  If anybody is interested could they please respond as soon as possible.

Thanks very much.

Kaira

Welcome to CC.

It can take some time to learn how to get the best from this site, but worth the effort.

The correct location for this thread is actually the Roll Call where you can chat with others on your sailing and make arrangements.

There is actually a Roll Call running for this itinerary and date and others are looking to share.

You will need to be logged in to access Roll Calls.

Go to ROLL CALLS, select FRED OLSEN CRUISES then select the thread for your ship and sail date.