Unable to get through to Princess??

onboard2005

The price of our flights has gone down by about $40 each.  I'm trying to call Princess to get the price drop and keep the seat assignments.  The call keeps getting dropped.  Is there a way to do this online?  I want the new price and the same seats.  Do I have to cancel and rebook??  Do I have to call Princess??  Thanks for any help.

7 minutes ago, onboard2005 said:

The price of our flights has gone down by about $40 each.  I'm trying to call Princess to get the price drop and keep the seat assignments.  The call keeps getting dropped.  Is there a way to do this online?  I want the new price and the same seats.  Do I have to cancel and rebook??  Do I have to call Princess??  Thanks for any help.

Yes go into your flights on EZ Air. Modify/cancel flights.

It's very smooth to do it yourself in the personalizer but you can't keep the seats.

When you modify it for anything price change/new flight etc it cancels your current booking and makes a new booking.

You would have to go back in and pick your seat after making the change.

Thanks Keith.  So, if I go through the modify it cancels the whole booking and I should be able to get those seats if I choose them right away.  I guess a modification is actually a re-book.  I wasn't sure.  That's what I needed to know.   

I really appreciate the help. 

1 minute ago, onboard2005 said:

Thanks Keith.  So, if I go through the modify it cancels the whole booking and I should be able to get those seats if I choose them right away.  I guess a modification is actually a re-book.  I wasn't sure.  That's what I needed to know.   

I really appreciate the help. 

I would think so. 

I have done it a few times and it will hold your current booking while you pick the new one. It will post them side by side with a fare comparison and give you the option to take the new fare or back out and leave everything the way it is.

Just don't click cancel. Do the modify. I was pretty impressed how smooth it is. 😉

1 minute ago, Colo Cruiser said:

I would think so. 

I have done it a few times and it will hold your current booking while you pick the new one. It will post them side by side with a fare comparison and give you the option to take the new fare or back out and leave everything the way it is.

Just don't click cancel. Do the modify. I was pretty impressed how smooth it is. 😉

Very smooth!  Again, thank you!