Barcelona Hotel

eurodl

Has anyone stayed at the Room Mate Gerard?  One of the couple in our group booked this hotel in Barcelona for pre-cruise stay in Sept 2019.  It wasn't on my list of hotels that I've found researching this forum.  Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Thanks poss. I did check TripAdvisor but also wanted to see if there are any first-hand reviews here on Cruise Critic. I find it helpful to check multiple sites.

Edited by eurodl

Had a really lovely stay at Room Mate Gerard; beds were comfy, black out blinds, fantastic decor (if a little dark), loved the bathroom. Staff were very friendly in general and would definitely recommend staying in a Room Mate hotel.

We mostly walked or cycled places but there's a metro stop right round the corner, and you can pretty much walk in any direction and find somewhere good to eat or drink!

45 minutes ago, mapleleaves said:

sorry to hear that. You must be very disappointed.

To try and put a positive spin on things, look at it this way... now you have an extra year to read reviews and do more research on these ports and destinations.  :>)

Thank you.  We are very disappointed as we were cruising with friends/family (they are still going).  I'm trying look at the positive side but it is difficult.  On the plus side we are looking at Ireland for 2020 🙂