Gym on Sea Princess

22 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

Hi all,can anyone please tell me if there is any resistance equipment on Sea Princess Gym  or is it just cardio type machines

Cheers Carole

I seem to remember some resistance equipment for legs and arms but not an expert

1 hour ago, Aus Traveller said:

In addition to several treadmills, a few cross-trainers and bikes, there is a selection (maybe 6 or 7) different weights machines. There are also a couple of benches and a selection of dumbells.

Thank you so much,that sounds like I’m packing gym wear for two

Cheers Carole

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

Naturally, the weights on the machines and dumbells are in pounds, not kilos.

Lol,,I thought I had got stronger overnight till I realised I had 4 pound weight and not kilos.

Found all the equipment we needed

Cheers Carole

Just a little off topic. Yes, I have been on numerous cruises (mainly Princess) and yes the Sea Princess but have never used the gyms. Have recently started using the gym where I live so will want to continue this while on board my next cruise. The question. Is there a fee for using the gym? Mainly interested in Princess ships.

1 hour ago, joybook said:

Just a little off topic. Yes, I have been on numerous cruises (mainly Princess) and yes the Sea Princess but have never used the gyms. Have recently started using the gym where I live so will want to continue this while on board my next cruise. The question. Is there a fee for using the gym? Mainly interested in Princess ships.

No

2 hours ago, joybook said:

No fee on Princess

3 hours ago, joybook said:

No fee for the gym equipment, just an upsell fee for classes and other extras in the gym.