Galveston parking

Luvcruisin76

I use www.ezcruiseparking.com, it's close and easy. haha

We drop our bags off at the terminal first instead of the hassle of toting them on the shuttle. Afterwards, we head to the lot, ride the shuttle over with just a backpack, and board the ship. Visit their website, it will tell you all you need to know.

• Like 1

I use Galveston Park n Cruise, directly across the street from the terminal, because they offer covered parking.  The combination of salt and sand in the Gulf breezes, and the hot Texas sun, makes me prefer covered parking even though it's more expensive.

I haven't heard of the one you mentioned but would be interested to learn more about it.

Falstaff parking lot at the Galveston cruise port is new , inside covered secured parking facility.

Parking decks are elevated and probably much higher than other ground lots near the port.   

Price is right .  Have not used. Less than two  miles from terminal, probably only one mile?

Edited by ssb
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How far ahead do you recommend booking a parking space? I'm cruising in October. It looks like park/cruise  and Falstaff are close in price, but I'm thinking I would be willing to pay the extra for a  Falstaff shuttle to and from the ship. 

27 minutes ago, Mytime2014 said:

How far ahead do you recommend booking a parking space? I'm cruising in October. It looks like park/cruise  and Falstaff are close in price, but I'm thinking I would be willing to pay the extra for a  Falstaff shuttle to and from the ship. 

I've  used www.ezcruiseparking.com since they opened for business, about 2013.

We have two cruises in February and I just booked parking last week for both. I've never had a problem getting a parking spot in   Galveston even when we used someone else.

1 hour ago, Mytime2014 said:

The shuttle is included in the Falstaff parking.

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2018 at 7:01 AM, Luvcruisin76 said:

Has anyone used the Falstaff parking lot at the Galveston cruise port? It's much cheaper than the parking that Carnival supports so just wondered if anyone has experience with them. I think it just opened in March. Thanks!

This one looks nice. I just booked it for my Vista cruise. $75 after taxes for indoor parking and a shuttle. That's a great price in Galveston. I've done EZ and Lighthouse and wasn't impressed with either. Hopefully I've finally found a good parking option.

• Like 2

I've booked with EZCruiseParking.com for our upcoming Valor cruise.  When I booked it I was doing things in multiple tabs and accidentally booked and paid for the Feb 23rd sailing of the Valor.  I wasn't able to modify or cancel the reservation.   On Sunday afternoon I sent an email to them, and within an hour I received a reply back that the reservation had been modified and attached was a new receipt.   That's great customer support!

I plan on dropping the family, luggage off with the car, and then parking and walking to the port to board with them.

Edited by WIFamily

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back Sunday. Book Falstaff. Great price for indoor parking ($75.00 for the week). The lot was mostly empty when I left and when I got back. 25 cars..max. They pulled the shuttle right up to my car and loaded my suitcase. When I got back, the shuttle was pulling up as soon as I got out of the terminal. Owner was driving one of the shuttles. Crazy they don't have more business yet. I'll book them again next year.

F95D3B9D-B064-4E06-BA72-B4F5F0C96C35.thumb.jpeg.152722c307b165fe2e0e9ce56cf78ab7.jpeg5CD88854-9F1C-4453-BD91-AB815753E8CE.thumb.jpeg.3d2b13309688911ec84b45c0d81ce7a0.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Thank you for the information.  Sounds great!  They are not very well known yet, I don't think but I have tried to mention them anytime some one wants to know about parking.  

How close to the terminal did they pick you up when you got off your cruise?

15 minutes ago, mistshar said:

Thank you for the information.  Sounds great!  They are not very well known yet, I don't think but I have tried to mention them anytime some one wants to know about parking.  

How close to the terminal did they pick you up when you got off your cruise?

You see by bottom picture? That’s from their parking spot. Drop your luggage with that porter and just walk across that street and get in line. 

Saint Gregg thanks for the pic's. Yes they are a new parking once more reviews like yours comes in I'm sure buisness will pick up for them. I've used Lighthouse Parking the past two cruises but might give them a try coming up in September.

Just to note that the pic above is for the drop off pick up point for the Carnival Terminal. They'll have another location in front of terminal 2 for Royal Caribbean.