Ultimate Adult Beverage Package Promo

Steve C FDNY

My cousin booked his cruise directly with Norwegian Cruise Line, paid for it but forgot to get the Ultimate Beverage Package.  Does anyone know if there is a way of getting a discount?  Otherwise it is going to cost him an extra $1635.00.  Any suggestions? 

The Ultimate Beverage Package can be a "Free at Sea" selection and can potentially be added to his booking for only the amount of the gratuities for the package (~$20) per day, but there are many factors for his to do so. He my have to either change the way he booked his cabin (price would go up), change his Free at Sea promo selection, or pick a higher category to get additional Free at Sea Promos - depending on how he booked his cabin. I can't be more helpful without knowing more details about the booking.

There are no discounts offered on the beverage package with norwegian. As someone else mentioned; most people get it as a booking ‘perk’ and only pay gratuities. But if it wasn’t offered at booking then the booking type was most likely discounted to account for no ‘perks’. You can call norwegian to see if that can be changed but it may 1. Be too late to change it or 2. Be just as expensive