Drink packages on sale

17 minutes ago, CaribbeanLover22 said:

Just fyi.. got our January 20th Allure of the Seas deluxe drink packages for $42/day, previous lowest price I've seen was $47. Might be worth looking into if you're sailing soon! 

Just looked for our Harmony 2/24 and $52.00 a day. Maybe closer to your sailing? Thank you

• Like 1

Ours was $52 normally, but I had booked on sale at $47 thinking that would be the cheapest I would find. Maybe since we are within 2 weeks of our sailing they are on sale? I've been keeping a close on them and just dropped a lot so cancelled and rebooked to save. Maybe when you get closer they will drop too!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IRMO12HD said:

We'll be on Enchantment OTS 4-8Feb; I'll be watching every day (at $52/day right now -- ostensibly at 20% off already).  Thanks for the tip!

Ha, "sale" and "20% off". Ours was always at $52 with 20% off also...today it was still 20% off, but at $42! 

• Like 1

Kind of interesting -- now the little sale banner on the Deluxe package reads "Buy One, Get One 50% off."  If I calculate the "original" price to be $52 + 20%, or $63, then BOGO should be $63 + $31 = $94, which should be $47 per person.  Obviously the $52 was a bargain :-p

Booked a deluxe with voom on black Friday for $59/day for my Symphony cruise. Debating if I should cancel and rebook for a deluxe without voom and add a key pass. It will be about $100 more, but I was planning on getting voom and with the key pass would also get priority seating at the shows. 

Edited by JediNeo