Guarantee Room Booking Assigned When????

9 minutes ago, shirlov57 said:

We are sailing Oct 13 on Seranade of the Seas and waiting on balcony assignment... has anyone received their room  number for this sailing

You might also want to ask this on your Roll Call thread.

On 1/19/2019 at 10:48 AM, island lady said:

More to the point...it is the passing away of the sweet little upgrade fairy.  RIP little freebie fairy.  😞 

But no...the website is still offering GTY cabins, though indeed getting lucky and getting a higher cat cabin on your GTY may be lost now.  Curious to know if some are still getting lucky.   

I booked inside gty on Adventure for Christmas 2 weeks ago and just got assigned an oceanview 3 days ago. So-It is still possible to get upgraded. 

Navigator of the Seas, Sept 16, 2019

Booked: July 23, 2019, Interior Guarantee

Assigned: Promenade View Interior (Connecting Room) August 31, 2019 (between 6-8pm)

Score! Deck 7 and a great location! No other cabins showing open to swap to.

All I book usually are GTY cabins so this has become a fun game!

Edited by Crism

Congratulations Crism.... so jealous! I never book guaranty but booked three interior guarantees two months ago for freedom end of next month. only thing available other than very expensive promenade. I have had muster station assigned for a month and deck 6 just popped up in e/docs yesterday but no cabin. Two cabins have muster station b15 and one has c08. Can you tell me what your muster station is? I don’t care as much where my kids and We are, but parents have some mobility issues and hoping they are not at far end cabins. We are all diamond and parents diamond plus, but sounds like they don’t look at that when assigning. Thanks!

10 hours ago, Mullwi said:

Congratulations Crism.... so jealous! I never book guaranty but booked three interior guarantees two months ago for freedom end of next month. only thing available other than very expensive promenade. I have had muster station assigned for a month and deck 6 just popped up in e/docs yesterday but no cabin. Two cabins have muster station b15 and one has c08. Can you tell me what your muster station is? I don’t care as much where my kids and We are, but parents have some mobility issues and hoping they are not at far end cabins. We are all diamond and parents diamond plus, but sounds like they don’t look at that when assigning. Thanks!

B09 for us!

A few times  in the past we've  been assigned several months in advance, even prior to final payment, but more recently it is closer to sail date.  I guess the royal-up factors in now. 

We had one cruise that was assigned about 48 hours prior to sailing.  Had to get luggage tags from the porters.

M

6 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

A few times  in the past we've  been assigned several months in advance, even prior to final payment, but more recently it is closer to sail date.  I guess the royal-up factors in now. 

We had one cruise that was assigned about 48 hours prior to sailing.  Had to get luggage tags from the porters.

M

Wow...2 days...cutting it close there eh?  I was bummed out when it went all the way to 5 days prior.  Figured I was going to be set up in the bilge with a cot and the rats (which became a huge joke on our roll call thread).  😉 

13 minutes ago, disneyfan74 said:

First time doing a GYT and also the Roundup Bid.  Can someone please confirm,  you are not notified for the GYT assignment but you are if your Bid was approved?  Thanks 🙂

Correct.

45 minutes ago, ceb104 said:

Is there a thread about Muster Station locations? I just checked in and it states B09 for the Mariner. Curious to know at least the area I’ll be in!

No single thread about muster locations. 

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

No single thread about muster locations. 

Thanks! Its worth a shot. I went in this morning and saw my deck number. So I at least know the deck and I don't think there is a bad balcony on 8. I'm happy!

4 hours ago, disneyfan74 said:

So has anyone received their cabin when you got to the pier? Two weeks out from our cruise and haven't heard yet.

I would be surprised if it goes that late.  The manifest needs to be done before day of cruise, though perhaps they may not notify you until you get there...but that should be rare.  

Hang in there, mine was 5 days out.  Bet you get yours in the next week.  Good things come to those that wait.  😉