2 days in Singapore - tours or see the sights on our own

cruising in

On 1/18/2019 at 7:10 PM, Unibok said:

I'd like to follow up on this, as I will have 5 days pre-cruise in Singapore next month. What are the reasons to purchase the EZ Link instead of the Tourist Pass? Or, for those of you who believe the opposite, what are the reasons to purchase a Tourist Pass instead of the EZ Link?

With thanks for your help,

Hi

see nobody has given info. Not sure if I’ll be much help as we have just bought single use tickets when we have been there. There’s an app called ‘SG Railways’ that’s free to download and gives info on what lines to take and price for tickets. This would give you an idea of a travel pass would really be of benefit financially. Ticket machines have english so easy to use. 

8 hours ago, tsutt35 said:

Hi

see nobody has given info. Not sure if I’ll be much help as we have just bought single use tickets when we have been there. There’s an app called ‘SG Railways’ that’s free to download and gives info on what lines to take and price for tickets. This would give you an idea of a travel pass would really be of benefit financially. Ticket machines have english so easy to use. 

Thanks for trying. I may start a new thread with subject line directly addressing this question.