Antibes -or- Eze?

Disneyfriend

We have a private tour lined up for our single day in Cannes this summer.

We can choose between:  Nice - St. Paul de Vence - Antibes  *or*  Nice - St. Paul de Vence - Eze

It's our first time to the area, and I know that we can't go wrong either way.  Just wondering if those who have been to both might recommend Antibes or Eze?

(It's for our family or 4, including an 11 and 13 year old.)

Thank you!

You are right.  You cannot go wrong.  Eze is an iconic"perched village" with wonderful views over the the Med.  It is also very "sanitized" for the tourists.  You could say it comes out of a Disney fantasy.  Antibes is a real, lived in city.  It has great ramparts, a castle, a fort, market, etc. It is right on the water where you will see magnificent yachts in the marina - the kids will love them.  It also has lots of great bistros and small restaurants if you end there at lunch time.  

Whichever itinerary you pick, do them in the right order.  Go to Nice first to see the market in full action.  Then go to Eze along the Moyenne Corniche for spectacular views of the Med before you arrive in Eze.  Then go to St. Paul last.

For the other option, you have the right order: Nice - St Paul - Antibes.  

We lived in the area and visit often.  With kids, I would pick Antibes.  

I agree with Marazul.   Especially since you'll be seeing St Paul de Vence, an Eze visit is much more redundant that an Antibes visit.     St Paul and Eze have wonderful perches, but it's shopping, shopping, and more shopping.  I did much enjoy Eze, but maybe another time when you're doing Monte Carlo and surrounds.