Fulton Garage vs Port Parking

emkjay_24

Normally I do Fulton. It's cheaper and they have a great shuttle service. If I were picking between the two for next week, I'd just park at the port. Fulton has seasonally raised their prices to where you're almost paying as much as you would at the port. If you are looking to park offsite and save I'd do Machu Picchu which is $110 cash or $115 card. Port is $140. Fulton is normally $83 rooftop or $106 covered. The seasonal rate has fulton $122 rooftop or $132 covered.

• Like 1

I know you've already cruised but I thought I'd post so maybe someone searching will find it.  This is just my experience but I didn't think the money we saved by parking at the Fulton garage was worth it.  After the cruise they would only let one person go to the roof to get the car and everyone else had to wait outside with all of the luggage.  It just took a while and was extremely suggested.  I've heard parking at the port is pretty easy, you just drop your luggage off, go park then walk to the terminal, so we're going to try that when we're back in late March.

• Like 1