Nieuw Statedam Stateroom Question

Jennifire7

Hoping for some help with a stateroom question.  We are booked and within the final payment of our upcoming cruise in a VA category stateroom on the 6th deck and there will be 2 adults and our twin boys in the room.  I noticed that there is a stateroom available, on deck 4, stateroom 4156 with a oversized balcony (their is a crew stair well next to the room, and that’s why the balcony is extra long)

Is it worth it to contact our travel agent to move rooms, is it even worth it and would we lose our OBC?

29 minutes ago, Jennifire7 said:

Hoping for some help with a stateroom question.  We are booked and within the final payment of our upcoming cruise in a VA category stateroom on the 6th deck and there will be 2 adults and our twin boys in the room.  I noticed that there is a stateroom available, on deck 4, stateroom 4156 with a oversized balcony (their is a crew stair well next to the room, and that’s why the balcony is extra long)

Is it worth it to contact our travel agent to move rooms, is it even worth it and would we lose our OBC?

*THERE not their! 

It would depend on location and extra cost. We had a Vista suite on the K-dam last year (sister ship) which was aft facing and it wasn't much larger than the Veranda cabins we normally book. Just be careful if the new cabin is located directly above public areas. They tend to be noisier.

23 hours ago, Jennifire7 said:

We had rooms 4150, 4152 and 4154 on our december 29 cruise. Stateroom 4154 is exactly the same type and size as 4156 and I can tell it's great for kids.

It's a quad stateroom, with that big queen size bed, the very useful sofa bed and an upper bed that my niece loved.

And the balcony!! It's enormous. Your twins could run and play many games there.