Eagle Beach

pna

We will be in port on the Reflection in February.   Just want to take a cab to Eagle Beach for a beach day.   Did Palm Beach last time so ready to try Eagle.   Where is a good point to ask taxi to let us off that will have a bar close by for drinks and umbrella and chairs to rent?

Hi, We will also be in Aruba in February. Would you have any idea of the one way taxi fare?  Could we call from the restaurant for a cab back to the Zuiderdam?  Holland America’s round trip transfer is $20 per person  (there are two of us) leaving the ship at 2 pm and returning 6 pm.  Thanks and best wishes

On 1/11/2019 at 2:54 PM, SeeingDouble said:

Hi, We will also be in Aruba in February. Would you have any idea of the one way taxi fare?  Could we call from the restaurant for a cab back to the Zuiderdam?  Holland America’s round trip transfer is $20 per person  (there are two of us) leaving the ship at 2 pm and returning 6 pm.  Thanks and best wishes

I'm not sure of the exact price but probably about $15.00 for both of you. I'm not sure if they will let you call from the restaurant.  They aren't involved at all with the beach, and this is a high end restaurant. There is a bus that stops nearby, and goes directly to the port from there for $2.60 per person. The bus also has vans, so if one of those pulls up, as long as it says Arubus, it's safe. 

On 1/11/2019 at 7:54 PM, SeeingDouble said:

Taxi prices as at 27 November. Absolutely loved Eagle Beach. One of our all-time favourites. Enjoy.

20181127_162632_p.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Wpooh1968 said:

Any idea what rental of two chairs and one umbrella run?  We will be there in November on Caribbean Princess and they don't have an excursion to Eagle.  Thanks

Most places charge $45.00 for 2 chairs and an umbrella. 

10 hours ago, Wpooh1968 said:

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2019 at 7:39 PM, cruisefan123 said:

We were on Eagle Beach last week, next to Coco Loco beach bar.  Cost for taxi from Pier was $15.   Cost for Umbrella and 2 chairs was $40.   It's a beautiful beach, very relaxing.  

Can you tell me where you asked the taxi to let you off by??

5 hours ago, cruisefan123 said:

We didn't ask for a specific spot but we were happy with Coco Loco beach bar.   We wanted a less busy section of beach with some amenities and that's what we had.  I didn't research it too much before we left but we were satisfied.

I've seen some bad reviews of Coco Loco.  Did you eat there, or just rent their chairs?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

My wife and I will be spending a day in Aruba on our cruise in March. We decided to do a beach day at Eagle Beach. I'm looking for a spot that we can rent chairs and umbrella, has bathrooms nearby, and a beach bar/restaurant. I found that Coco Loco offers what we are looking for. Are there any other locations on Eagle that anyone recommends?

TIA

• Like 1