Updated list of hotels that offer shuttle options to Port Liberty?

BermudaBound2014

I'm aware of 2 hotels in Elizabeth that offer $20 shuttles to Port Liberty. Am I missing any in the Newark International area? Will be traveling to the port alone, so shuttle is more cost effective than Uber/taxi. Will be arriving late in Newark at 8 p.m. so not really going to be able to enjoy any of the hotel services. I don't need food options in the evening since I'm arriving so late and also won't need breakfast included (will eat on Anthem). Last time I stayed at Hyatt on the Hudson (amazing), but I just don't have the time prior to sailing to warrant an expensive  hotel stay. 

1) Embassy Suites 

2) Country Inn

Am I missing any?

2 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

I'm aware of 2 hotels in Elizabeth that offer $20 shuttles to Port Liberty. Am I missing any in the Newark International area? Will be traveling to the port alone, so shuttle is more cost effective than Uber/taxi. Will be arriving late in Newark at 8 p.m. so not really going to be able to enjoy any of the hotel services. I don't need food options in the evening since I'm arriving so late and also won't need breakfast included (will eat on Anthem). Last time I stayed at Hyatt on the Hudson (amazing), but I just don't have the time prior to sailing to warrant an expensive  hotel stay. 

1) Embassy Suites 

2) Country Inn

Am I missing any?

Trinityreservations.com offers sleep/cruise packages.  Ramada Plaza and Crowne Plaza are recommended.  The rate quoted is tax inclusive - look for the packages for 1-2 people.  I’m seeing a weekend rate of $182 in Feb.  Their other offerings are either expensive or not located at the airport.  I stayed on the park/sleep/cruise package as a solo at the Ramada and it was fine.  It is one of the closest hotels to the port with easy turnpike access at exit 14.

The Doubletree is getting into the park/cruise business.  Call them direct to see what they can offer without the parking. This hotel is next door to the Ramada.

Best Western also has packages, but they are not in a wonderful location.

Country Inns shuttle should be $17.50/pp each way.

49 minutes ago, 138east said:

Trinityreservations.com offers sleep/cruise packages.  Ramada Plaza and Crowne Plaza are recommended.  The rate quoted is tax inclusive - look for the packages for 1-2 people.  I’m seeing a weekend rate of $182 in Feb.  Their other offerings are either expensive or not located at the airport.  I stayed on the park/sleep/cruise package as a solo at the Ramada and it was fine.  It is one of the closest hotels to the port with easy turnpike access at exit 14.

The Doubletree is getting into the park/cruise business.  Call them direct to see what they can offer without the parking. This hotel is next door to the Ramada.

Best Western also has packages, but they are not in a wonderful location.

Country Inns shuttle should be $17.50/pp each way.

You are always so helpful, thank you. I don't need park. I only need transportation from the hotel to the cruise (nearly all newark international hotels have free transport from the airport to the hotel). So all I'm looking for is hotels that offer shuttle from the hotel to port liberty on the morning of the cruise. 

2 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

You are always so helpful, thank you. I don't need park. I only need transportation from the hotel to the cruise (nearly all newark international hotels have free transport from the airport to the hotel). So all I'm looking for is hotels that offer shuttle from the hotel to port liberty on the morning of the cruise. 

Are you not returning to the airport post cruise?

Look at trinity.  $182 tax included should be a competitive price.  As I said the Doubletree in getting in this business as well and it’s worth calling to see what they might offer.  Cape Liberty cruisers are looking for cruiseport transportation with or without parking and that need is increasing being filled.

Thank you! I'll make the calls you suggested.  I planned to get back to Newark International Airport via shuttle from the pier. Last time the cost was $20.

BTW: I agree that there is financial opportunity here for more hotels to start offering shuttles to port liberty.  When I travel with DH we uber because it's a typically a wash (or cheaper) than shuttles, but as a solo, shuttles are almost always the cheapest way to go.