Searching within Cruise Critic

Is there a way to search within a specific board?  An example would be I am looking for information about a certain airport, town, port, etc, I get tons of pages to search through to find something similar to my question.  It hits on everything from avitars to hometowns and includes every cruise line.  Another example is on the Oceania forum, they have a thread that lists the shuttles from the boat in each city.  It is impossible to find the port I am searching for without looking through page after page, I just give up.  Thanks in advance and we love the help and support CC gives us.

1 hour ago, pauon said:

Is there a way to search within a specific board?  An example would be I am looking for information about a certain airport, town, port, etc, I get tons of pages to search through to find something similar to my question.  It hits on everything from avitars to hometowns and includes every cruise line.  Another example is on the Oceania forum, they have a thread that lists the shuttles from the boat in each city.  It is impossible to find the port I am searching for without looking through page after page, I just give up.  Thanks in advance and we love the help and support CC gives us.

When you go to the forum you want to search   click on the thread  EG  shuttles

Then top right  there is  a box  SEARCH   click on the word search &  a menu  will drop down

then click on  THIS TOPIC   

type in the search word(s)

then click the  symbol  in the search box

FYI  there is  a post  that lists most of the ports & if they have shuttles or not  look for post #404

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

Then top right  there is  a box  SEARCH   click on the word search &  a menu  will drop down

FYI  there is  a post  that lists most of the ports & if they have shuttles or not  look for post #404

Thank you, that is very helpful !  

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

Just tried it; very easy and worked great!

• Haha 1

If you are in the compact view, which is most mobile phones, the answer is no. People on computers or devices that have a large viewport get a different set of options in the search drop down. They can search in the thread or the board.