Coki Beach Chairs & Umbrella

mompells

Can someone please tell me the cost of two lounge chairs and 1 umbrella at Coki Beach?  We will be bringing our own snorkeling gear, but we want to just relax on the beach some also.  Also, how much is transportation to Coki beach? How long of a drive is it?  Thank you in advance for any info!

• 1 month later...

goldgirl2  - how many ships were in port the day that you were there?  How much was it pp for the taxi to Coki? Was it easy to get a taxi each way? How long was the taxi ride? Did you think that Coki Beach was crowded? Is it easy to get chairs and umbrellas, or are they limited in supply? Any idea how the snorkeling from the beach is? I'd really appreciate your feedback  since you were just there! TIA!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Taxi is $9 pp each way

2 chairs and umbrella $20

Was there a week ago . . . .clearest water out of any I have seen on the Southern Itinerary (including other St. Thomas beaches) . . . .solid snorkeling but hell you can see the fish above the water with no problems.

The negative is size . . . .and because of the lack of size it gets crowded quickly . . . So if you do decide to make this your beach day, get there early and you will have a great day.

• 4 weeks later...

I will be in St. Thomas on the Carnival Breeze in a few weeks and we don't dock until 11:30am but, a vlogger told me that the early cruisers will be leaving around the time I get there and it may not be too packed. How long does the taxi ride take? Thanks for all the info in this post!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2019 at 10:53 PM, houseflipper48 said:

Hi, was the snorkeling decent?

Snorkeling is amazing there! We've been twice and also did a Discover Scuba there. 

Here's a link to my smugmug site with TONS of pictures from snorkeling

Here's another link of our scuba diving right there on the beach as well...it's amazing and the purple sponges and coral is to die for. 

• Like 1