1-17-19 Thursday Weigh-In...Have you Started The New Year Right?

Belle

It is bitterly cold here also, snow tomorrow and then on Thursday we are to get the freezing rain (takes an extra day to get up here).  I am so ready for winter to be over.  

We watched football with DD & her fiance this weekend ... had a great time .. but, I made taco's ... tried to be good, but they were so good!!!  Not expecting to lose much this week.

pacruise - hope you have a wonderful time traveling ... and manage o find low cal food that tastes good!

Have a great week all ... see (most) Thursday.  Jan

Rob, Pac, and Jan stay warm. In the cold weather bet it could be hard

to drink your water and not eat hot comfort food. Your all doing good

dealing with the weather and food.

shootr are you to busy BBQing?  Mike did you stay on the ship?

Edited by Belle

Hi! I'm cruising in December, so I have plenty of time to get where I want to be. We are staying on the spa floor where I'll have access to the gym on the ship, so I'm hoping to not completely fall off the wagon when we are cruising! Nice to meet ya'll. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Belle said:

Rob, Pac, and Jan stay warm. In the cold weather bet it could be hard

to drink your water and not eat hot comfort food. Your all doing good

dealing with the weather and food.

shootr are you to busy BBQing?  Mike did you stay on the ship?

Hi Belle, actually find it easy to get lots of water in, even during the cold weather. Its so dry right now after shoveling and being outside always have water. During the morning a few cup of tea is a good warm up...

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Ok i dusted off my scales and put some batteries in them and then was horrified by what i saw 😂 . I have a long way to go, i dont want or need to be stick thin but i am unhealthy, unfit and definately need to loose a large amount of weight. As im saving for a once in a lifetime hol for my 50th I cant afford the expense of a gym or a slimming club so I'd love to be part of your group and think the weekly weigh in will spur me on. The good news is my sail date is 20th Jan 2020 so I have enough time to make a good effort at lising a chunk of weight. So far this week Ive tried to cut out the unhealthy snacks - with mixed sucess! Next is looking for an exercise programe I can ease myself into . I work very long hours and dont get regular breaks so need a free ap for my iphone or samsung ( 1 work phone , 1 personal) for a short workout ( something gentle to start with)  that i can do everyday for 10 or 15 mins at home. Thanks for any tips or advice . Im gonna set myself short goals to start with. So losing about 20lb by easter would be a great start.