Briskdal Glacier

Onelung

It will depend upon your level of physical fitness.  We traveled with a  6 year old and two year old, and sent my husband and 6 year old ahead since I didn't think my 2 year old would make it all the way to the glacier.  They give you a return time when you are supposed to meet your troll car to go back, so right before we needed to turn around the people on the trail insisted we were incredibly close, and to my surprise my 2 year old was able to make it to the glacier, spend about 10 minutes there and head back.  My husband and 6 year old had a lot more time at the glacier.  I'm sorry I can't remember exactly how much time they gave us, but if you email the people who handle the troll car reservations I'm sure they can explain exactly how much time they give you before you are supposed to meet your return troll car (I don't know what happens if you miss your reservation - we were back on time).  The website for the troll car rental is https://www.oldedalenskysslag.com  .   And my then 2 year old walked pretty slowly, so if you are physically fit you can spend a nice amount of time at the glacier.  It's a flat and easy 700 m walk.