Labadee float mat

rickcherryb

I remember being in Labadee floating on a mat years ago before Labadee was expanded. What is the best beach for this, protected from waves?  I just remember it was so relaxing, must have been in 1989? Is it necessary to rent them on the excursion site on Rccl or to rent them on on the beach? We were also thinking of renting the clamb shell loungers.  Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/12/2019 at 9:25 AM, zachary16 said:

Yes - the furthest cove back to the right of the pier is what you want, I think it is called Columbus Cove. They have mats there for rent, but we actually cruise with our own inflatable one from Amazon.

We were thinking of bringing our own. Did you find anywhere to assist you in blowing them up or did you do it yourselves?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2019 at 9:13 PM, batchbunch55 said:

We were thinking of bringing our own. Did you find anywhere to assist you in blowing them up or did you do it yourselves?

I brought two $8 inflatable rafts from Target. Only blew up one of them as the valve flap didn't appear to be fully diecut and it was a struggle. We shared it amongst the 3 of us and I gave it to a young kid to use at the end of the day. I still have the other raft un-used and I will be checking the valve before I pack it this time, lol